- The inflatable is to be used on a flat, grass surface. If the inflatable is going to be used on a paved or cement surface please let us know and we will provide a ground sheet. Please remove all stones and sharp objects prior to inflating.
- Do not let children play with or near the motor or hang over the sides of the jumping castle as they may fall out causing injury. Please switch off and cover the motor if raining or move the motor indoors.
- No animals are permitted on the inflatable at any time. If hiring overnight please ensure that your animals are locked away from the castle or alternatively please wrap up the castle and put in a safe place.
- No shoes, sharp objects, drinks or food are allowed on the inflatable and smoking is not allowed on or near the inflatable. Also not allowed on the inflatable are face paints, streamers, pens, any type of sprays, as they stain the vinyl. · Garden Route Jumping Castles will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any person/s on the property whatsoever.
- The hirer acknowledges that it is necessary at all times to have a responsible adult in attendance to supervise children at all times.
- If damage is found within seven days of the booking date the client/customer will be held liable for repairs and be charged a minimum of R500 to cover the repair costs.
- Certain items are supplied with balls (R3.00 per ball will be charged for lost balls) please count and bag the balls prior to collection.
- Only children under 12 years are allowed on the inflatable with the exception of the Water Slides.
Payments can be made via EFT (electronic fund transfer) or in cash, whichever suits you best.